Sunday, January 30, 2011

Go Hard and End Up Staying home part 1

Friday night: It was a typical night and me and my good friend Kitty we're planning on going to this party at the cave (But I must admit that I was apprehensive due to the fact that their would be some people there who i have interesting situations with ). So we were dressed to kill and invited other girls from our crew: G-Unit, My-Humps, Cougar, and Giggles. Personally I felt my outfit was diving a bit into the dark side, because I had a sweater dress on with no leggings and black boots! Imagine someone just throwing on a really cute long sweater after a night of debauchery and black boots and that's what I looked like. So the party was definently a distance away from where me and the girlies reside so transportation was deff, and the lovely members of the cave were providing. But I got to admit that the drivers were definitely not on the same time schedule as everybody else! I was definently dressed for a good 2 hours before I even arrived at the cave and there is no point on looking good at home where no one can see you! Eventually a driver came to pick us up but only had room for 3 ppl (-_-)! So i decided to wait for the next ride thinking that it would come quickly to get me My-Humps and Giggles, while the other girls went to the party. That was a bad idea on my part because it took another hour (total time = 1 hour for first car + 1 hour for my car) to get picked up, but regardless of that once I got inside i found the crew and started my night right!! But of course Kitty had to point out that Big Poppa (someone who've I played with in the past, but i'll give the cover story on him in another post). Yess he was looking as hott as he always does and that did nothing good to my resolve! I decided to ignore him for a bit and just dance with my girls who were already on their way to being totally twisted if they hadn't reached that point already lol! But then Kitty decides that I should go talk to him even though I was totally content with ignoring him the whole night and it was very good idea! We started talking and I just couldn't get rid of the smile on my face (and no the smile wasnt from me having a totally twisted night). After our lovely chat my night just exploded to absolute greatness. Everyone was merry, the cups were full and bountiful, and there was not a grenade in sight (even though I danced with some boys who were so not desirable to me).
So my night was great and the fact that things between Big Poppa and me seemed good just increased it!Then  our friends Flops and Goose came to join the fun and I led them into the cave and got back to what i do best: living it up with my girls (even though I danced with Goose from the point he came in until we left. I kind a feel bad now that i look back because i monopolized the time that he could have been hooking up with some bimbo but i'll make it up to him!!!). Now at this point in the night things got interesting. I was just having a good ole time dancing with Goose when I see Cougar and some dude in and intense lip-lock!!
haha sorry to leave this at a cliffhanger but i'm about to pass out and i have a life meaning there's stuff that need gets done by me tomorrow!


DON'T Keep it twisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment